- Categories of Information We Collect
Information From Other Sources : We may obtain additional information about you by using your email address, or other information, to directly, or through one or more services, search over the internet, or elsewhere. We thereby obtain information that appears to be related to such email address or other information, such as a name, age and participation in social media websites, (such information being referred to herein as "Supplemental Member Information").
- Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information We will use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to sign up. If you use any of our Services, and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other Service or Services.
- To bill and collect sums owed to us. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing and send billing information to such third parties, who maintain all information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
- To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Members, owners, officers and others.
- To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information received hereunder to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the Services we offer including adding features and providing benchmarking and other comparison informations. Benchmarking and similar information is derived from aggregating and analyzing data.
- To communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
- To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect ("opt-in") to receive.
- Your recipient lists is stored on a secure MySendMail server. You have access to these data logging in your customer area. We do not, under any circumstances, steal your lists, contact people on your lists, market to people on your lists, sell your lists, or share your lists with any other party, except as required by law or, regarding contacting, except in response to a complaint or other communication directly from an individual on one of your lists. Only carefully selected, authorized personnel have access to view recipient list. We do not hold your lists hostage. We do not make it difficult for you to reclaim them. We will use and disclose the information in your recipient list only for one or more of the following purposes:
To bill and collect sums owed to us.
To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Members, owners, officers and others.
To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
To support and improve the services we offer including adding features and providing benchmarking and other comparison information based on aggregating and analyzing data.
To provide information received hereunder to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
To provide customer support and obtain feedback about our Services, but only for and from the Member whose Personal Information and User Data are being used.
- Safeguarding Your Information To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions. In addition, our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, such as the Visa Cardholder Information Security and Compliance (CISP), MasterCard (SDP), and Discovery Information Security and Compliance (DISC). MySendMail accounts require a username and password to log in. When you're finished using MySendMail, please click the "log out" link, to prevent someone from using your computer to access your account. You must keep your username and password secure and not disclose it to a third party. Account passwords are encrypted. We cannot see your passwords. We can only reset them.
- Notice of Breach of Security Nobody is safe from hackers. MySendMail will notify you, as soon as possible, if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which materially affects you or people on your recipient list, and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
- Accuracy of Data and Rights We do our best to keep your data accurate and up-to-date to the extent that you provide us with the information we require to do that. If your data changes (including, but not limited to, a change in your email address) then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes so that we can keep your records up-to-date.?We retain the data about you only so long as reasonably required to meet the purposes for which we have the right to use the information. ?We will give you access to any of your Personal Information that we hold about you within 30 days of any request you make for such information. We may charge for providing this information to you, as permitted by applicable law.
- General We comply with the EU Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
- EU service users, review our general data protection regulation (GDPR) here
Or you can use our Contact Form to email us.